The Clarendon County Disabilities & Special Needs Board’s mission is to help individuals help themselves by:
- Freedom of Choice/Self-Determination;
- Promoting a Safe, Healthy Environment;
- Using an inclusive/person- centered approach;
- Offering support staff who practice the Golden Rule;
- Providing an environment in which one’s welfare is Priority #1
and one’s life fulfillment includes happiness, quality, peace,
and desired outcomes through active interventions and independence.
We will promote life in a community where all people are treated equally.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
312 Pine Street Manning, South Carolina 29102
There are no reviews at this moment..